Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 36 April 19th 10 days to go!

All my NST's were great! Both babies have been very active. After my 10:00pm one they were moving around so much it took a while to fall asleep.

I had my ultrasound later in the morning today. Everything looked great and both babies were showing off their practice breathing.

My doctor came in this morning and again mentioned how everything continues to look great! She also asked if we were planning on getting something special for Elizabeth when the babies come so she doesn't feel left out. Josh and I have already talked about this. She said we both deserve gold stars!

Speaking of Miss Elizabeth her new big girl bed was delivered today by Nanny and Grampy. It's to bad she is under the weather today. I guess she woke up with the stomach bug. So Josh and Elizabeth are going to be staying home today because I certainly do no need that.

My next NST is at 5:00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment