Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 28 April 11th A wet Saturday

Both NSTs went well last night. I'm on a 12 and 6 schedule for meds for my possible UTI. I fell right asleep last night and then was up at 12am for my pill and then fell back to sleep and didn't wake up until 4:55am. That's the longest I've slept here. I must have been tired and wasn't getting my bladder kicked.

During the NST at 5:00am Baby B was near my back. It's no wonder why I'm having all the pains she must be kicking my kidney too.

My doctor came in early this morning. Leslie my nurse told he how cooperative my babies were for her overnight. They both look really good on the monitors!

Waiting for ultrasound and my next NST is at 11am. I also have some visitors coming this morning and this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment