Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 30 April 13th Sleepless night

I had my NST last night at 10:30pm. The babies were a challenge to get on the monitors. Once we got baby A she stayed. Baby B was very difficult to hold down. I fell asleep after my monitoring and then was woken up for meds. I was up several times because of some cramping and contractions as well as lots of baby movement. I was up at 5:30am and had another NST. The babies were in totally different spots for monitoring so I'm curious to go to ultrasound and see where they have went on vacation to.

I saw my doctor already this morning. We are still waiting for results from the culture. I'm also ging to be tested for group B strep. I didn't have it with Elizabeth so I'm guessing it will be the same. If not they just give you antibiotics.

So I'm waiting for ultrasound and have my next NST at 11:30am. I'm also hoping to get some sleep today to make up for loss sleep last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment