Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 28 April 11th A long day.

So today has been a long day. One of the residents with Dr Beck came in to see me this morning. She was very rough but it felt very good on my back. She also said she ran into someone that knows me but she couldn't remeber who it was. Of course everyone knows how bad I am with names so I can't even remember her name. I think it was like the second time I've had her work on my back. She is also expecting.

I waited around most of the morning for my ultrasound which happened at 11:00am. While waiting for it Donna stopped in with a yummy decaf iced coffee. Marcy also came up to visit and brought Sea Dogs Biscuits. Very Yummy!!!

Donna and Marcy were here when I went to ultrasound so the came along and saw the babies. They also got to see Baby B is 3-D. She had a good amount of fluid around her face when we started. It was a good think we did it first thing because she had moved and we wouldn't have been able to see her by the end of the scan. Baby A was facing down so no pics of her other than you could see her hair. Well some of us could see the hair. I was going to give Josh the pictures to add but forgot. I'll try and remember to give them to him tomorrow to add to the blog.

Matt and Meaghan also stopped in this afternoon. It was nice to catch up with the two of them. Josh and Matt played some bowling on the Wii.

My NST at 11:30am and 5:30pm went well. My nurse needed to stay in my room and held baby B at 11:30am. Both babies decided to behave for the 5:30pm NST

Elizabeth got here from a long day of fun at about 6:00pm. She was very grumpy and tired. We all got some dinner and then had dessert (Sea Dogs Biscuits.) Elizabeth asked if she could do her body test on the Wii so she played a few games and they went home. She was getting very fussy tonight and I think was ready to go home and get in bed.

There are all new nurses on this floor tonight. Lets hope my next NST goes well. I hate it when they don't know how to use my machine and fight to get a baby on the monitor. Not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment