Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 32 April 15th 32 Weeks!!!!! 2 more to go!!!!

I was up at 4:45am and started my NST. Baby B is piggybacking on A or at least that's what it looked like once we got both babies on. They were both on the right side. One on bottom and the other on top. Who knows which one is which today.

They have been very active this morning. Someone needs to tell them there is not enough room to do that in there.

Today is growth so I'm anxious for ultrasound. Janis is coming up early this morning to make it for the ultrasound. I have been going earlier in the morning so far this week but I'm guessing today I'll be waiting all morning just because Janis is headed up and because it is a growth day.

So I'm waiting for ultrasound and my next NST is at 11:00am!

No comments:

Post a Comment