Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 19 A tired morning

Last nights NST was fairly easy. The girls stayed on the monitors most of the time and got a good strip. I also got a nice massage from the CNA before going to bed. It was very helpful to my back.

I woke up at 5:10am and called my nurse to put me on the monitor for my morning NST. The girls were not moving around much so I thought it might be a good time to do it. Little did I know they decided they were going to go on vacation and not be found. They were not happy to be on the monitor. After 45 minutes of on and off and disappering acts the resident was called in. I had never seen this resident and she obviously did not do a good job reviewing my chart. She said they both looked fine from what she could see but didn't think I needed an ultrasound. They were on together for about a minute or two and we called it quits when she left. We tried tracking them for almost 2 hours.

I tried to fall asleep for a short time after the NST. Now I'm heating up my back and waiting for ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment