Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 11 March 25th Good Evening!

My 4pm NST was about an hour long. Some nurses are stubborn and don't want to call a doctor to get the portable ultrasound. It makes me so frustrated. Then on top of that they have new machines here for NSTs and it seems like only a few know how to use them correctly. I could get myself on if they would let me.

Anyways Josh came over after work and waited around while I had my NST. We then went for a walk before Kim and the girls showed up. They were here for about an hour to visit. When I got back to my room I got my IV out. I was very excited for that to be gone!

Josh and I had pasta and meatballs from Amatos for dinner. It's nice to have a change of meals.

Elizabeth called and we said good night to her. She had a busy day with Uncle Travis from what I heard. Tomorrow she comes back from Ellsworth with Nanny. I can't wait to see her and show her some new ultrasound pictures of the babies. I'm also hoping to get outside tomorrow to enjoy the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment