Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 10 March 24th Morning Ultrasound/NST

Ultrasound looked good. They were both head down but moving around like crazy. I went back to my room for NST which started off great. I got about 10 minutes on the strip and then they decided to change their positions and were off and on the monitor. After an hour the resident upstairs was called to come find them on the portable ultrasound. I'm still waiting for it. I've been working on the babies cross stitch while I wait for the doctor. I'm half done the first one!

I'm not sure I've mentioned it on the blog but I did get another dose of steroids yesterday at 2pm and again at 2am this morning. Hopefully it will work like I've been told. Both babies were practicing their breathing in ultrasound this morning but it is too soon to really notice a difference yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment