Thursday, June 4, 2009

June 4th A visit to my work.

Another outing with all three girls by myself. Josh had a field trip and needed to be at school early so I decided to keep Elizabeth home with me. We all took a trip to my work to visit my co-workers and students. Emma and Hannah slept through it. Elizabeth was her shy self but a big helper pushing the carriage and holding the door open for the babies.

When we got home it was time for a feeding. Elizabeth is now entertaining them by reading them books and singing to them. She is such a great big sister!

Josh should be home around 5:30 tonight and them going to a mason meeting or something like that for another degree. How ever that works. His dad and brothers are coming down and stopping in to see the girls before going over to the lodge.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see all three girls on Sunday--oh, and you too of course:>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You continue to amaze me!! I love the pics of the twins, the one of them together looks like an Anne Geddes picture!! Ba was really excited to be at Josh's 3rd degree (or as you said "something like that"!! LOL) tonight!! Can't wait to hear about it......XXOO TT

    ReplyDelete